• The Manna Group Scrip Company offers over 300+ gift cards and gift certificates for purchase
through Sacred Heart School and Parish. Including nationally known retailers such as
Amazon.com, Wal-Mart, Jewel, JCPenney, Kohl’s, Best Buy, Shell, Speedway and Home Depot.
• You &/or your family/friends purchase the cards at face value.
• The vendors in the program have agreed to donate a percentage of each gift card to Sacred Heart School. The school then passes on a percentage of that donation to the families in the form of tuition credit.
• The credit is applied to your account for Sacred Heart or Montini High School. If you prefer, you
can designate a teacher at the school to receive the credit to use towards the purchase of materials in the classroom.
• Tuiton credits are applied to your account three times per year.
• By purchasing these certificates, you can help lower your tuition bills without spending any extra cash.
WHO CAN PLACE AN ORDER?
A registered user can make a purchase throughout the school year.
• All payments for orders must be in the form of a check made payable to Sacred Heart School
• No cash or 3rd party checks will be accepted.
I DON’T HAVE A STUDENT IN SCHOOL, WHERE WOULD MY CREDIT GO?
You have 3 options to choose from:
• Accrue the credits for a future student of SHS or Religious Education.
• Pass on the credits to a current teacher or student of SHS / Montini /Religious Education.
• Work with Dr. Higgins to identify a family in need to donate your credits.
HOW DO I START?
1) Complete the Manna New Family Start Form to get registered.
2) Complete the Manna Disclaimer Form, if you plan to have your orders sent home with a student.
3) Place your order using the Manna Order Form.
4) Drop off the completed order form, and payment, at the school office by 8am on Monday
mornings. If there is no school on a Monday, there is NO Manna that week.
5) Orders are available for pickup (or sent home with the designated student) on Wednesday’s.
Email the Manna Team: SHSManna@gmail.com