Sacred Heart Parish was founded in 1912. A combination church/school building was erected in 1913.With Parish and school growth in the early 1920’s, the church and school were enlarged in 1928. The present church building was completed in 1958, and the school cafeteria was moved from the lower hall to the former church area. The school continued to grow, and the Stutzke Center was completed in 1960 to house the upper grades. The current Parish Center which includes a gymnasium, athletic storage and meeting rooms was dedicated in January, 2002, where the former convent once stood.